Spring and Black Eyes

Hi guys!

It's been quite a long while since our latest blog entry. Almost two months, to be exact. It's just that we haven't had time to write anything here, nor have we had time to do anything that's worthy to be mentioned here. But that is about to change, because we're going to start our fishing season in just over a week from now. It's been a long, long wait, and watching fishing movies from New Zealand, Patagonia and wherever didn't make the wait any easier.

Wait a sec,  maybe I've done something worth mentioning, though: I recently got myself a Black Eye. And no, I didn't get it from a taxi queue, like some guys do. I bought mine from a nearby home electronics store, and I really, really like it a lot.

The idea is simple: it is a 180° fish eye lens with a magnetic ring for attachment. And it's so small that you can carry it in your pocket or key-chain and take it out whenever you see something interesting and photo-worthy. Of course it might not be the greatest lens optic-wise, but in my mind, that's not the point of this lens. I think I'll be using this thing a lot in the future, and I can definitely recommend it to everyone. Oh, and yeah, here's a few sample pictures. Want more, just let us know!

The fit-ring attached on my phone
Ready for action!
Trees in the woods
Last remnants of snow
The lake's still frozen
Cloudberries rising towards the sun



If you'd like to use our pics somewhere, we would really appreciate if you contacted us first. Thanks!